BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

sick...ugh

I'm laying in bed right now where I've been all day and will be all day tomorrow. I'm sicker than I've been in a long time and it sucks!! I tried toughing it out and working yesterday but I was absolutely miserable. The Spader girls were brought up to be tough girls who could take it and push through but today, I had enough. My body was screaming at me to stop and let it get better so I did just that. I hate having to put Mike and Wendy in that position of having to find a sitter last minute for Olivia and Will but I was absolutely worthless to them yesterday. My head pounded when I walked or even moved and my throat felt like I was swallowing swords. I gave in and went to the doctor today, something I haven't done in a LONG time. He put me on some antibiotics which will hopefully help me feel better.

So here I am...Wrigley and I are just chillin on the bed as I just finished watching my third chick flick for the day. He's been good today which is nice. I have mostly just ignored him and he's not been as crazy hyper as he usually is. I don't know how mom's do this when they have their own kids to take care of. I was struggling yesterday and am so thankful for a quiet house all day today. Pete came home around 3 to check on me which was really nice of him. I hate being sick but I love being taken care of by him. He's wonderful!

0 comments: