BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 4, 2011

I seriously love this.

My girl is just SO much fun lately!!  I seriously laugh so hard at her all day...and I can imagine that she's even going to provide more laughs when she starts talking.  My favorite things she's doing now is blowing loudly by pursing her lips, squinching up her nose when she smiles, she has this high pitched coo and just sings and listens to her voice, she's just learned her "g" sound so that's the new one that's frequently used, her left top tooth just broke through (and we're anxiously awaiting the pair...she's NOT a fan of teething!) but she has started to push her tongue out and I think she feels the top tooth with her tongue....there are just so many things that I just love about this little girl!  I am absolutely obsessed with her!!  For those of you who are moms, you know what I'm talking about.  For those of you who aren't moms yet...just wait...it is seriously the greatest thing EVER!!!!

I mean, LOOK at her!!!  Honestly!!!!  GOD THANK YOU FOR MY GIRL!!!!!!!

1 comments:

jackson3 said...

heck yeah it only gets better! like when josie grabs jeff and i at the same time around our necks and says, "we are friends together" or "my family"!