BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 24, 2010

2 "milestones"

Keira had two "milestones" this past week! It's amazing the little things you look for as achievements in babies this tiny. She turned her head completely over when she was having some "tummy time" and she officially smiled at me yesterday!! These pictures weren't her real smile just a gas one :) but I still think they are super cute. :)


She's been "smiling" at me for about a week now but I think it's just been gas. But yesterday morning before church, she had just had a bath, had a clean diaper and been fed and I was just sitting on the couch talking to her and she most definitely smiled at me on purpose! :) It was one of the greatest things ever!!! She's done it a couple times since then and it just MELTS my heart every time! It's amazing how the littlest things can seem so huge. I just love seeing how she's growing and learning.


0 comments: