BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

Today is the day!

I've been waiting for today ever since I first found out I was pregant! We get to find out the sex of our baby!! I'm seriously SO excited!!! I can't wait to see him or her and finally be able to start planning accordingly. I was telling my mom this morning that it feels like I'm kinda going to be meeting our baby for the first time. I know we got to see him/her at 8 weeks, but today it's different for some reason. I don't know...maybe cause I'm further along or maybe cause we'll see more detail in the sonogram...I don't know, all I do know is that I'm just about half way (20 weeks on Friday) and I'm just so excited!! :)


As for names, we have one that we like for a boy but nothing picked out for a girl. I have such a strong feeling that we're having a boy, but who knows. Last night I had my third dream that it was a girl so whatever God blesses us with I will just be thankful!


Here is my most recent belly picture...this was taken at 18 weeks:

I'm definitely looking pregnant these days. It's getting harder and harder to sleep comfortably and put my socks on in the morning. :) From what I hear though, I'm in the "fun" pregnant stage. Where I'm not too big to be horribly uncomfortable, but at least I'm showing now and people know that I'm pregnant rather than just really full from lunch. :)
I'm still waiting to feel this little baby moving around! They say anytime now so sometimes I just lay on the bed and lightly push on my tummy to see if he/she will kick me. I'm wanting the kicks now...but I know that in a few months I'll be wanting the baby to stop it's kicking!! :)
Well, I'm drinking my water (which suppodesly makes things easier to see in the sonogram) and counting down the minutes until I get to leave. Yeah!! So soon... I can't wait to see this little baby growing inside of me that I already love so much!!! I'll post the sonogram pictures tomorrow......

3 comments:

RachelT said...

YAY! I can't wait to hear how it all went!! Miss you!

Stephanie Lane said...

Well?! WELL?!?!

haverlee said...

I love reading these posts! Its fun to have a glimpse into your life now since we never see each other. Oh, you sound just like me when I was first pregnant! So excited about everything. And no, you NEVER get sick of feeling those kicks. Its the best feeling in the world (besides holding your sleeping newborn). Can't wait to hear what you're having! I had the same strong feeling it was a boy with Bennett too so I bet you're right!